Saturday, October 16 -- Nebraska at Minnesota
Kickoff at 9:00am (PDT)
Watch the game with the Husker fans
Nebraska is on the road this Saturday when they visit
Minneapolis, MN to take-on the Minnesota Golden Gophers in an
important Big Ten Conference contest. The Las Vegas
Nebraskans Club will be hosting the telecast of the game and welcomes
all Nebraska fans to our TV viewing location, Bentley's Bar and Grill,
the Official Husker TV Viewing Headquarters, is located at 2640
E. Sunset Road, just east of Eastern Ave. on Sunset and across the
street from Sunset Park. For our out-of-town visitors, Bentley's is a
short cab ride, just three miles east of the Las Vegas strip. Enjoy
the game that can be viewed on four large screens including a 12'
Ultra Vision screen and 13 over-sized flat screens, all dedicated to
the Nebraska game. Good food, good drinks, good prices - Bentley's Bar
The kickoff is set for 9:00am (PDT). No table
reservations or guaranteed seating. Suggested arrival: 45-60 minutes
prior to kickoff. (Bentley's is open 24-hours).
While there is no charge to watch the game at
Bentley's the Las Vegas Nebraskans Club urges all attendees
to assist the club by purchasing raffle tickets and/or club decorated
merchandise. "Nebraska prizes" will be raffled each game. The revenue
from the sale of raffle tickets and merchandise goes toward:
* Funding the Las Vegas Nebraskans Scholarship program
* The costs involved with the televised games and the watch site
* Financial support of the club's community and civic activities
* Funding the Lyell Bremser Memorial Scholarship for UNL broadcast
* Supplementing the Holiday Food Boxes program for needy Vegas Valley
* Funding of Operation School Bell - A program coordinated by the
Assistance League of Las Vegas. .
* Maintaining the club's web site and the Husker Hot-Line.
* Major financial assistance for the costs of LVN events and
The state of Nevada and the Southern Nevada Health
Department have established Rules and Policies that all attendees must
* Everyone entering Bentley’s must have a mask
* No mask? One will be provided by Bentley’s
* Masks can be off when seated for eating/drinking
* Must wear masks for bathroom visits, changing locations, etc.
* Gaming machines seating spaces reserved for players.
The following are longtime LVN rules and policies
* No Smoking Before or During the Game – includes all tobacco products
* No Outside Food or Drink Can Be Brought Into the Establishment
* No Solicitation of Any Outside Goods or Services
* Children are welcome when accompanied by an adult.
* Individuals not complying w/ the rules or policies
will be asked to leave
Seating Policy: With the crowds that attend the televised
games, the Las Vegas Nebraskans Board has the following policy. "If
you occupy a booth or table at Bentley's with less bodies than what is
recommended for that particular booth or table, you will probably be
asked to have fellow Husker fans join you. "MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS."
Huskers on the Air: No local broadcasts. However, the game may be
heard on the Internet at Huskers.com and Huskers app, Sirius XM
satellite radio coverage can be heard on channel 196 (Minnesota).
Las Vegas Nebraskans Supporters: On this web site, click-on
"Advertisers" for a roster of those who support the Las Vegas
Nebraskans. Please look to these sponsors when purchasing goods or
services. If you would like to be a sponsor, the cost is only $200 to
have your company or firm listed on our web site. Please contact Gary
- 702-378-8113 or email@example.com.
Individuals can also help by being member of the Las Vegas Nebraskans
Booster Club at a cost of $150. Gary can give you more information.
For the Nebraska 2021 Football Schedule, click-on "Schedule"
on this web site.
For more LVN information, please click-on "Newsletter"
on this web site.
The Las Vegas Nebraskans scholarship program is "on-hold"
Please check-back at a later date on this web site.
Not a Member of the Las Vegas Nebraskans?
Get membership information and an application by
clicking-on Membership" on this web